Wilmington, July 15, 2021: Axiom Market Research & Consulting™ added a report on global distributed optical fiber sensors (DOFS) market which includes study on application, scattering process, fiber type and end user across various countries of key regions across the globe. The global distributed optical fiber sensors (DOFS) market was projected to grow at a CAGR of 10.45% for the forecast period 2021 to 2027. The global market is estimated and forecasted in terms of revenue (USD Million) generated by the distributed optical fiber sensors (DOFS) market.
The report analyses the global distributed optical fiber sensors (DOFS) market based on application, scattering process, fiber type, end user and geography. The applications of these sensors are temperature sensing, acoustic sensing, strain sensing and others. Various scattering process covered in this report are Rayleigh scattering effect, Raman scattering effect and Brillouin scattering effect. By fiber type, the market is segmented into single-mode fiber and multimode fiber. Whereas, based on end users the market is classified into oil & gas, power & utility, safety & security, civil engineering and others.
Get Sample PDF Copy @ https://www.axiommrc.com/rqs/10764-distributed-optical-fiber-sensors-dofs-market-report
The key companies in the distributed optical fiber sensors (DOFS) market are Schlumberger Limited, Yokogawa Electric Corporation, Corning, Proximion, Luna Innovations Incorporated, OFS Fitel, LLC. , Bandweaver, OmniSens SA , Brugg Kabel AG, Future Fiber Technologies Ltd., Silixa Ltd., Sensornet, Oz Optics., Hifi Engineering Inc. among others.
Distributed optical fiber sensors (DOFS) Market Regional Trends
North America led the distributed optical fiber sensors (DOFS) market. It is expected to reach USD 810.98 million by 2027. Rapid industrialization and technological advancements are the factors contributing to the growth of the region. Increasing production of oil from the past few years and large presence of several oil and gas companies positively impacts the growth of the market in the region.
Distributed optical fiber sensors (DOFS) Market Segmental Highlights
- On the basis of application, temperature sensing segment held the largest share of the market valuing at USD 528.82 million in 2020. Growth of oil & gas industry drives the growth of the segment
- Based on fiber type, multimode fiber segment dominated the market owing to its high accuracy and cost effectiveness
- By scattering process, Brillouin scattering effect dominated the market and is estimated to grow at a rate of 11.17%. Growing temperature and strain sensing applications contributes to the growth of the segment
- Based on end user, the market is led by oil & gas sector. Moreover, power & utility industry is another major end use sector of distributed fiber optic sensors market. Technological advancements and increasing consumption of electricity are the factors driving the growth of the power & utility sector
Purchase This Report @ https://www.axiommrc.com/buy_now/10764-distributed-optical-fiber-sensors-dofs-market-report
Research Objectives of Distributed optical fiber sensors (DOFS) Market Report:
- Analyzing the outlook of the market with the recent trends and Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Market dynamics, which essentially consider the factors that are impelling the present market scenario, along with growth prospects of the market over the forecast period.
- Market segmentation analysis, including qualitative and quantitative research, incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects.
- Country-level analysis, integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the distributed optical fiber sensors (DOFS) Market.
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the key strategies adopted for development over the past five years.
- Comprehensive company profiles, covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments and strategies employed by the major market players
Our Other Related Reports:
Global Sensors Market:
Global Environmental Monitoring Market:
Axiom Market Research & Consulting™ is a full-service market research and data analytics company providing key market intelligence to global companies to take informed business decisions pertaining to their marketing strategy, investments, new product launches, market competition, consumer or end users, social media trends etc.
Axiom Market Research & Consulting™ offers market research services such as syndicated market research, custom market research, business consulting, and consumer/end user surveys. Under Business to Consumer (B2C) market research offerings, Axiom MRC assists its clients in finding quantitative information/preferences of its brands and services such as, awareness, usages, satisfaction, tracking, ethnicity etc. Axiom MRC offers data collection services through online surveys, social media, data processing and interpretation.
Axiom MRC with its experienced team of research and data analysts, has delivered more than 700+ Market Research Projects, 2100+ Data Analytics Projects, 260+ Business Support Projects and has a 400+ Global Client Base. Axiom Market Research & Consulting™ aims to become the preferred market research and data analytics company by providing key market intelligence solutions for client’s business growth.
For more information, visit Axiom Market Research & Consulting™ at www.axiommrc.com