The increase in adoption of mobility services by enterprises and rapid deployment of Wi-Fi in public venues is propelling the growth of the market.
Market Size – USD 3.12 Billion in 2018, Market Growth – CAGR of 15.0%, Market Trends – High demand for Wi-Fi enabled devices such as smartphones.
The global managed Wi-Fi market is forecast to reach USD 9.68 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The managed Wi-Fi solution market is gaining traction due to the increasing demand in enterprise mobility services and an increase in the deployment of public Wi-Fi in several physical venues. Growth in the number of devices that require Wi-Fi is also creating a demand for the market. Demand for smart devices such as smartphones, laptops, tablets, digital cameras, and consoles are rising at a rapid rate leading to a pressing need for high-speed internet.
The report is furnished with the latest market scenario pertaining to the COVID-19 pandemic and its after-effects on the Managed Wi-Fi industry and the key segments. The pandemic has disrupted the workflow of the industry and created financial difficulties. The report assesses the complete impact of the pandemic on the market and offers key insights into the market scenario along with trends and demands disruptions. The report also offers an outlook on the market scenario in the forecast timeline.
Get the sample copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1563
Some of the players profiled in the report are Cisco Systems, Vodafone, Aruba, Purple, Fujitsu, Mojo Networks, WiFi Sparks, Rogers Communication, Verizon, and Comcast Business, among others
Further key findings from the report suggest
• Wi-Fi managed services held a market share of ~53% in the year 2018. Increase in demand for professionals to handle the rising number of wireless internet users are fuelling the demand for the market.
• Managed Wi-Fi is a reliable and quick wireless service with several features to improve the company’s workforce performance and provide greater visitor engagement. Network consulting segment held a market share of ~26% in the year 2018.
• Enterprises opt to outsource Wi-Fi management from a different source only if they are sure that the management company will provide a secure and reliable network. Protection of confidential data and their employee’s privacy is paramount for the enterprise. Network security segment held a market share of ~29% in the year 2018.
• On the basis of infrastructure, installation, and provisioning held the largest market share of ~41% in the year 2018 and is forecast to have the highest growth rate of 15.4% during the period 2019-2026.
• Transportation and Logistics are increasingly adopting managed Wi-Fi services. The wireless technology finds several applications such as communication, tracking, inventory, distribution, and storage, among others in the transportation sector. Real-time tracking is crucial in this business. The segment held a market share of ~14% in the year 2018.
• Banking, financial services, and insurance require a very secure Wi-Fi connection to protect the highly confidential information regarding its clients. This sector is forecast to hold a market share of ~16% in the year 2026.
• North America held the largest market share of ~29% in the year 2018. The region is opting for managed Wi-Fi solution to improve their core business with quick and easy deployment, improved performance with limited CAPEX and minimum OPEX, thereby providing secure connectivity to their employees.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1563
The Global Managed Wi-Fi Market is segmented as follows:
Components Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
Networking Services Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
• Network Security
• Network Planning and Designing
• Network Consulting
Infrastructure Services Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
• Survey and Analysis
• Installation and Provisioning
Organization Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
• Large Enterprises
• Small and Medium Sized Enterprises
Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
• IT & Telecommunications
• Government and Public Sector
• Transportation and Logistics
Market Segmentation by Regions:
• North America (U.S., Canada)
• Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
• Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
• Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
• Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key Point Summary of the Report:
The global Managed Wi-Fi market research report is an investigative study offering key insights into the latest growth trends, developments, technological and product advancements, and the research and development scenario. The report also covers the market aspects that directly influence the growth of the market. These features include strategies undertaken by the prominent players, their expansion tactics, and the product portfolios of the companies, and micro and macro-economic factors.
Access complete report description, toc, chart, etc.@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/managed-wi-fi-market
The study also analyses the crucial market aspects, including R&D, product launches and brand promotions, mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, joint ventures, and the growth pattern on both regional and global levels. The report offers an in-depth evaluation of factors such as cost, capacity, rates of production and consumption, gross revenue, profit margin, demand and supply ratio, import/export, market share, market size, and market trends.
The Global Managed Wi-Fi Market includes relevant and verified information relating to the overall market, key players, and their market position and financial standing. The report utilizes advanced analytical tools such as SWOT analysis, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, investment return analysis, and feasibility analysis to offer a comprehensive view of the market position of the major players of the industry.
Key Coverage of the Managed Wi-Fi Market:
• Insightful information regarding the global Managed Wi-Fi market
• Identification of growth in various segments and sub-segments of the Managed Wi-Fi market
• Strategic recommendations for investment opportunities
• The report covers significant statistics related to the industry along with products, applications, price analysis, demand & supply, and production and consumptions rate
• Emerging trends and current market segment analysis to help investors formulate new business strategies
• Accelerates the decision-making process through the availability of the drivers and limitations
To summarize everything stated above, the report offers key insights into the Managed Wi-Fi market to allow the reader to gain a complete understanding of the Global Managed Wi-Fi Market through accurate estimations, a panoramic view of the market scenario, competitive landscape, factors influencing the growth of the market, driving factors, restraints, regulatory framework, growth prospects and opportunities, and factors propelling the market forward. The research study offers an in-depth view of the industry to offer a competitive edge to the reader and help them in formulating beneficial investment plans. The report provides a comprehensive overview of the market with facts relating to the past, present, and future of the Global Managed Wi-Fi Market.
Global Managed Wi-Fi Market: Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018-2026
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Managed Wi-Fi Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
Thank you for reading our report. To inquire about customization or any queries about the report, please get in touch with us. Our team will make sure the report is best suited to your needs.
Have a Look at Related Reports:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.