The continual growth of the digital healthcare market can be attributed to several factors including the rising prevalence of chronic diseases along with growing geriatric population. Moreover, rising developments in the healthcare sector along with favorable government regulations are anticipated to further contribute to market growth during the forecast period. To obtain better insights regarding the market scenario, prominent players are increasingly focusing on collaborative initiatives, acquiring other companies to make their presence stronger in the market. For instance, Allscripts Healthcare Solutions acquired a Boston-based digital health startup, ZappRx Inc. that offers digital solutions to healthcare providers, specialty pharmacies, and pharmaceutical companies to streamline prescriptions and authorization so that patients can get access to specialty medications more quickly.
Major Key Players of the Digital Healthcare Market are:Cerner Corporation, Agfa-Gevaert Group, Allscripts Healthcare, LLC, GE Healthcare, McKesson Corporation, Philips Healthcare, Siemens Healthineers AG, Alphabet Inc, Epic Systems Corporation, Truven Health Analytics, among others.
Download PDF to Know the Impact of COVID-19 on “Digital Healthcare Market” at: https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/2133836-digital-healthcare-global
The increasing adoption of smartphones and tablets by healthcare professionals to track and monitor patient health and history is anticipated to propel market growth during the forecast period. Furthermore, rising incidences of lifestyle-related diseases, increasing healthcare expenditure, and cost-effectiveness of these devices are propelling the market.
The Digital Healthcare Market is segmented on the basis of Product, and region
Major Product of Digital Healthcare Market covered are:
- Healthcare Information Systems
- Wearable Devices
Major Component of Digital Healthcare Market covered are:
- Hardware and Services
Moreover, devices that are wearable and based on the Information Communications Technologies (ICT) network make it easier for the providers and patients to connect with one another quickly, using calls, SMS, or Internet-based video links. Such advancements aid to decrease healthcare system costs and improve health outcomes of patients, thus playing a key role in market growth. Furthermore, favorable government initiatives and funding along with increasing adoption of digitized systems are set to fuel the digital healthcare market during the forecast period.
– To study and analyze the global Digital Healthcare consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data.
– To understand the structure of the Digital Healthcare market by identifying its various sub-segments.
– Focuses on the key global Digital Healthcare manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competitive landscape, SWOT analysis, and development plans in the next few years.
– To analyze the Digital Healthcare with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
– To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
Have any query? Inquiry about report at: https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/2133836-digital-healthcare-global
Table of Contents
- Market Definition
- Market Classification
- Geographic Scope
- Years Considered for the Study: Historical Years – 2016 & 2017; Base Year – 2018; Forecast Years – 2019 to 2030
- Currency Used
- RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- Research Framework
- Data Collection Technique
- Data Sources
- Market Estimation Methodology
- Data Validation and Triangulation
- ABSTRACT OF THE STUDY
- MARKET DYNAMICS ASSESSMENT
- UNIQUE SELLING PROPOSITIONS (USPs)
- Technological Advancements
- Initiatives Assessment: Government & Private Bodies
- GLOBAL DIGITAL HEALTHCARE MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY PRODUCT
- Healthcare Information Systems
- Clinical Solutions
- Clinical Decision Support System (CDSS)
- Computerized Physician Order Entry (CPOE)
- Connected Medical Devices
- mHealth Applications
- Fitness Apps
- Medical Reference
- Medical Condition Management
- Remote Consultation
- Reminders and Alerts
- mHealth Services
- Population Health Management
- Non-Clinical Solutions
- Wearable Devices
- Diagnostic and Monitoring Devices
- Digital Therapeutic Devices
- Pain Management Devices
- Insulin Pump
- Respiratory Therapy devices
- Rehabilitation Devices
- GLOBAL DIGITAL HEALTHCARE MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY COMPONENT
- GLOBAL DIGITAL HEALTHCARE MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY END USER
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- GLOBAL DIGITAL HEALTHCARE – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY REGION
- North America Digital Healthcare Market
- Europe Digital Healthcare Market
- Asia Pacific Digital Healthcare Market
- Rest of the World (ROW) Digital Healthcare Market
- COMPETETIVE LANDSCAPEs
- Key Players & Their Competitive Positioning (2018)
- Key Strategies Assessment
- New Product Launches
- Merger & Acquisitions
- Agreements, Collaborations, & Partnerships
- Other Strategies
- COMPANY PROFILES (Business Overview, Products Offered, Financial Performance*, Recent Developments)
- Cerner Corporation
- Agfa-Gevaert Group
- Allscripts Healthcare, LLC
- GE Healthcare
- McKesson Corporation
- Philips Healthcare
- Siemens Healthineers AG
- Alphabet Inc
- Epic Systems Corporation
- Truven Health Analytics (an IBM Company)
Buy Exclusive Report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=2133836
In the end, Digital Healthcare industry report specifics the major regions, market scenarios with the product price, volume, supply, revenue, production, and market growth rate, demand, forecast and so on. This report also presents SWOT analysis, investment feasibility analysis, and investment return analysis.
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the “Accurate Forecast” in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their “Goals & Objectives”.