Wilmington, April 28, 2021: Axiom Market Research & Consulting™ added a report on global supply chain analytics market which includes study on component, enterprise size, deployment and industry vertical across various countries of key regions across the globe. The global supply chain analytics market was projected to grow at a CAGR of 17.02% for the forecast period 2021 to 2027. The global market is estimated and forecasted in terms of revenue (USD Million) generated by the supply chain analytics market
Download Sample Report @ https://www.axiommrc.com/rqs/10547-supply-chain-analytics-market-report
The report analyses of the supply chain analytics market based on component, enterprise size, deployment, industry vertical and by geography
In terms of component, the market is divided into software and services. By deployment, the global supply chain analytics market is segmented into cloud and on-premises. The global supply chain analytics market by enterprise size is segmented into large enterprises and small & medium-sized enterprises. By industry vertical, the market is segmented into automotive, food & beverages, healthcare & pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, retail & consumer goods, transportation & logistics, and others.
The key companies in the supply chain analytics market are Tableau (US), Qlik (US), TIBCO (US), Cloudera (US), Logility (US), Savi Technology (US), Infor (US), RELEX Solutions (Finland), TARGIT(Denmark), Voxware (US), The AnyLogic Company (US), Antuit (US), Axway (US), AIMMS (Netherlands).
Purchase This Report @ https://www.axiommrc.com/buy_now/10547-supply-chain-analytics-market-report
Supply Chain Analytics Market Regional Trends
North America is expected to account for the largest market in the forecast period and holds the highest share market due to presence of large numbers of solution vendors in the US. Major retail chain across the Canada and US have already embraced analytics in its supply chain processes and are enhancing numerous benefits from it.
Supply Chain Analytics Market Segmental Highlights
- Large enterprises plays a major role in the supply chain analytics market as they work globally connecting every important tool in an organized manner. Large enterprises have different decentralized workforce and departments. They often have data which is sensitive and is required to be protected from the external threats
- Service segmentation is much in demand showing the highest growth rate
- By industry vertical, retail and consumer goods sector is gaining traction
Research Objectives of Supply Chain Analytics Market Report:
- Analyzing the outlook of the market with the recent trends and Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Market dynamics, which essentially consider the factors that are impelling the present market scenario, along with growth prospects of the market over the forecast period.
- Market segmentation analysis, including qualitative and quantitative research, incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects.
- Country-level analysis, integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the supply chain analytics market.
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the key strategies adopted for development over the past five years.
- Comprehensive company profiles, covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments and strategies employed by the major market players
Our Other Related Reports:
Retail Analytics Market Report:
Advanced Analytics Market Report:
3 Germay Dr. Ste 4 – 4666
Wilmington DE 19804
U.S.:- + 1 (845) 875-9786
U.K.:- + 44 (0) 20 3286 9707
Axiom Market Research & Consulting™ is a full-service market research and data analytics company providing key market intelligence to global companies to take informed business decisions pertaining to their marketing strategy, investments, new product launches, market competition, consumer or end users, social media trends etc.
Axiom Market Research & Consulting™ offers market research services such as syndicated market research, custom market research, business consulting, and consumer/end user surveys. Under Business to Consumer (B2C) market research offerings, Axiom MRC assists its clients in finding quantitative information/preferences of its brands and services such as, awareness, usages, satisfaction, tracking, ethnicity etc. Axiom MRC offers data collection services through online surveys, social media, data processing and interpretation.
Axiom MRC with its experienced team of research and data analysts, has delivered more than 700+ Market Research Projects, 2100+ Data Analytics Projects, 260+ Business Support Projects and has a 400+ Global Client Base. Axiom Market Research & Consulting™ aims to become the preferred market research and data analytics company by providing key market intelligence solutions for client’s business growth.
For more information, visit Axiom Market Research & Consulting™ at www.axiommrc.com