Opportunities in the composites in the oil and gas market have evolved through a number of stages. Lucintel has found the future of this market to be promising; the Composites in the oil and gas market are expected to reach $1.4 billion by 2026 with a CAGR of 6.5%. In this market, epoxy composites are the largest segment by end use industry, whereas pipe is largest by end use application. Players can benefit from the available opportunities like growth in natural gas infrastructure projects, and awareness on the advantages of composite materials for oil and gas over traditional material.
Request Sample Pages by clicking below https://www.lucintel.com/trends,-opportunities-and-competitive-analysis-of–composites-in-the-oil-and-gas.aspx
Owens corning, Jushi, CPIC, Nippon Electric Glass Co. Ltd., Huntsman, Hexion, and Olin Corporation are some of the companies profiled in this report.
Some of the features of this report:
- Market size estimates: Composites in the oil and gas market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2015-2020) and forecast (2021-2026) by segments and region.
- Segmentation analysis: Composites in the oil and gas market size by various segments such as resin type, end use application in terms of value and volume shipment.
- Regional analysis: Composites in the oil and gas market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions of composites in the oil and gas in the composites in the oil and gas market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape of composites in the oil and gas in the composites in the oil and gas market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
Download Brochure of this report by clicking on https://www.lucintel.com/trends,-opportunities-and-competitive-analysis-of–composites-in-the-oil-and-gas.aspx
This exclusive report from Lucintel will enable you to make confident business decisions in this globally competitive marketplace. For a detailed table of contents, contact Lucintel at +1-972-636-5056 or click on this link firstname.lastname@example.org
Lucintel, the premier global management consulting and market research firm, creates winning strategies for growth. It offers market assessments, competitive analysis, opportunity analysis, growth consulting, M&A, and due diligence services to executives and key decision-makers in a variety of industries. For further information, visit www.lucintel.com.
Brandon FitzgeraldLucintelDallas, Texas, USAEmail: email@example.comTel. 972.636.5056Cell: 303.775.0751
Thermoplastic Prepreg in the Transportation Market:
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/thermoplastic-prepreg-in-transportation-market.aspx
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/prepreg-market.aspx
Growth Opportunities in Global Composites Market
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/composites-market.aspx
Recycled Carbon Fiber Market:
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/recycled-carbon-fiber-market.aspx
Short Fiber Thermoplastics Market:
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/short-fiber-thermoplastics-market.aspx
Composite Preforms Market:
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/composite-preforms-market.aspx
Low Density SMC Market:
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/low-density-smc-market.aspx
Growth Opportunities in the Global Glass Mat Thermoplastic Market
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/glass-mat-thermoplastic-market.aspx
FRP Pipe Market:
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/frp-pipe-market.aspx
Filled Thermoplastics in the European Consumer Goods Market:
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/filled-thermoplastics-european-consumer-goods-market.aspx