Protein Chip Market Outlook – 2030
Global protein chip market was valued at $652.8 million in 2020, and is projected to reach $1,367.1 million by 2030, registering a CAGR of 7.5% from 2021 to 2030. Protein chips, also known as protein microarrays are miniaturized and parallel assay systems that contain small amounts of purified proteins in a high-density format. They allow simultaneous determination of a great variety of analytes from small amounts of samples within a single experiment.
Request For Sample Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/319
Impact of COVID-19 on Protein Chips Market
The COVID-19 outbreak has impacted the global protein chip market positively. There has been a high demand for protein microarray from diagnostics laboratory due to COVID-19. In 2020, in the U.S., digital protein microarray platform for rapid multiplex quantification of cytokines from critically ill COVID-19 patients admitted to the intensive care unit (ICU) at the University of Michigan Hospital helped in a personalized strategy guided by rapid cytokine assays. In April 2020, China developed a SARS-CoV-2 proteome microarray containing 18 out of 28 predicted proteins and applied it for characterization of IgG and IgM antibody responses from 29 convalescent patients. These responses provide insights to aid development of effective diagnostic, therapeutic, and vaccination strategies. These developments are expected to foster growth of the protein chip market.
The protein chip market is segmented on the basis of technology, application, end user, and region. By technology, it is divided into analytical microarrays, functional protein microarrays, and reverse phase protein microarrays. The application segment includes diagnostics, proteomics, and antibody characterization. The end user segment includes hospitals & clinics, diagnostic laboratories, academic & research institutes, and pharmaceutical & biotechnological companies. Region wise, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Purchase Inquiry: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/319
Key Market Players
- Agilent Technologies Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- DANAHER CORPORATION
- Illumina, Inc.
- Merck KGAA
- Arrayit Corporation
- PerkinElmer Inc.
- QUOTIENT LIMITED
- RayBiotech Life Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
Customization Request: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/319
Key Benefits For Stakeholders
- This report provides a detailed quantitative analysis of the current trends and future estimations
- An in-depth market analysis includes analysis of various regions, which is anticipated to provide a detailed understanding of the current
- A comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrain the growth of the global is provided.
- Region wise and country wise market conditions are comprehensively analyzed in this report.
- The projections in this report are made by analyzing the current trends and future market potential from 2020 to 2030
- An extensive analysis of various regions provides insights that are expected to allow companies to strategically plan their business moves.