InsightAce Analytic Pvt. Ltd. has announced the release of a report on market research titled “Market for iPSCs Manufacturing Services Industry By Application (Research Products, Drug Development & Discovery, Cellular Therapy, Toxicology Screening, Personalized Medicine, Disease Modeling, Stem Cell Banking, Emerging Applications), End-User (Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, Academic Institutes, Research Laboratories & CROs, Hospitals & Surgical Centers, Cell & Tissue Banks, Other End Users))- Industry Analysis and Market Outlook for 2030”
The Global iPSCs Manufacturing Services Market is estimated to be worth US$ 1009 Million in 2021 and US$ 2611.94 Million in 2030, with a promising CAGR of 11.5% between 2022 and 2030, according to the company’s most recent research.
Get a free demo copy of the report on the global market for iPSC manufacturing services @ https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/report/global-ipscs-manufacturing-services-market/1223
For a extensive range of applications, including drug discovery and regenerative medicine, induced pluripotent stem cells, or iPSCs, are acknowledged as attractive and promising cell sources. iPSCs are not seen in nature because they are manufactured in a lab from somatic cells by ectopic co-expression of particular pluripotency factors. These cells are pluripotent and have the ability to self-renew. They can differentiate into any of the 220 or more different types of human cells. iPSCs are frequently employed in the efficacy and safety testing stages of the drug development process. iPSC-derived products including hepatocytes, cardiomyocytes, islet cells, vascular endothelial cells, and neurons are some examples that are now being studied to learn more about the reasons behind human-specific adverse events and toxicity testing during drug development. Differentiation and reprogramming of iPSCs, characterization, manipulation, and testing of iPSC banks for release, as well as cryopreservation and bank storage, are all services offered by iPSC manufacturing service providers. They also provide manufacturing, the creation of analytical techniques, and process development for iPSC therapies.
In the following years, the automated iPSC production process is predicted to have the highest CAGR. The necessity for minimally variable, large-scale, repeatable stem cells and differentiated progeny development is driving an increase in the demand for automated systems. For the purpose of advancing research on a range of ailments, including diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and neurodegenerative diseases, several nations have started iPSC line collection efforts. The market will be driven by increasing amounts of corporate investment, government strategic funding, alliances, and acquisitions.
However, the high cost of treatments and the obscurity surrounding differentiated tissues may soon hinder the development of iPSCs. Additionally, new procedures and mass manufacturing techniques are always being created, which can hinder growth during the predicted period. iPSC manufacturing service providers face a number of obstacles that keep them from growing their operations, including a lack of automated production equipment and the difficulty of changing iPSC genes.
North America is anticipated to lead the manufacturing services market in the forecast period, followed by Europe, due to its quick speed of research into neuropathies, heart problems, and the production of customised medications. The significant investments made thus far to develop iPSC production will also contribute to the expansion.
ToC/Proposal Request: https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/report/global-ipscs-manufacturing-services-market/1223
Significant market key players are Celogics Inc, Lonza Group AG, I Peace Inc., Axol Bioscience Ltd., Evotec SE, FUJIFILM Cellular Dynamics, Inc., RoslinCT, Catalent, Inc, Takara Bio Inc, Ncardia, Cynata Therapeutics Limited, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc, CCRM, Applied StemCell Inc. (ASC), Other Prominent Players
Important Market Developments
- In Apr 2022, In order to concentrate its expertise in induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSC) on the creation and distribution of cell treatments, Ncardia established a new company called CellisticTM. In order to meet the rising demand for iPSC cell therapy solutions, such as the creation of potent manufacturing platforms that are specific to each cell type, this strategy expands on Ncardia’s current drug discovery solutions business and makes use of the company’s in-depth expertise in iPSC differentiation and expansion.
- In September 2021, A strategic partnership between Fujifilm and Cynata was established under which Fujifilm will provide provide commercial and clinical manufacturing services for CymerusTM therapeutic mesenchymal stem cell (MSC) products from Cynata.
- In August 2021, Catalent acquired RheinCell Therapeutics. By providing integrated solutions for everything from producing plasmid DNA to providing clinical trials, they intended to hasten access to high-quality iPSC banks.
- In May 2021, To create cell therapies for eye diseases, BlueRock Therapeutics, FUJIFILM Cellular Dynamics, and Opsis Therapeutics formed a research and development cooperation. The companies will combine their efforts to identify and develop commercial iPS cell therapies for eye conditions.
Are you curious about this most recent report? Get Report Information At https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/report/global-ipscs-manufacturing-services-market/1223
Global iPSCs Manufacturing Services Market, by By Applications, 2022-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
- Research Products
- Disease Modelling
- Drug Development & Discovery
- Toxicology Screening
- Personalized Medicine
- Cellular Therapy
- Stem Cell Banking
- Emerging Applications
Global iPSCs Manufacturing Services Market, by End-User, 2022-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Cell & Tissue Banks
- Academic institutes, Research Laboratories & CROs
- Hospitals & Surgical Centres
- Other End Users
Global iPSCs Manufacturing Services Market, by Region, 2022-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
North America IPSCs Manufacturing Services Market, by Country, 2022-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
Europe IPSCs Manufacturing Services Market, by Country, 2022-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
- Rest of Europe
Asia Pacific IPSCs Manufacturing Services Market, by Country, 2022-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
- South Korea
- Australia & New Zealand
Latin America IPSCs Manufacturing Services Market, by Country, 2022-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa IPSCs Manufacturing Services Market, by Country, 2022-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Get Sample: https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/report/global-ipscs-manufacturing-services-market/1223
Reasons to purchase this report
- Obtain a thorough overview of the IPSCs Manufacturing Services Market’s future prospects.
- to learn more about market trends and the industry outlook for IPSCs Manufacturing Services, read on.
- to evaluate the market dynamics for IPSC’s manufacturing services
- To get more about the size of the IPSCs Manufacturing Services Market (in US dollars) projection through 2030
- Significant acquisitions and investments in the IPSCs Manufacturing Services Market