Field Force Automation (FAA) Market Report with Future Prospects by Leading Key Players – Astea International, AT&T Inc., BT Global Services, ClickSoftware, Ericsson, Industrial and Financial Systems, Mobisy Technologies
May 24, 2019 2:01 AM ET
Field Force Automation (FAA) is a process that includes real time updation of field information from the field sales team to the management team. The field force automation software tracks and provides real-time update on each and every activity of every sales person, which includes location, status, updates with respect to clients among others. This system is considered to offer its users with enhanced productivity and saves the loss of time while field work, which in response improves the revenue capability of the enterprises.
Increasing penetration of connected devices and robust connectivity technologies across the globe are significantly influencing the market growth. In addition, the opportunity of enhancing customer service by meeting their expectation has increased the demand for field force automation solution across multiple industry verticals. However, lack of technological awareness among the end-users and incompetent IT infrastructure in the underdeveloped regions are expected to restrain the growth of FFA market.
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00003297
Top Key Players include in this Report:
• Astea International Inc
• AT&T Inc.
• BT Global Services
• ClickSoftware Inc.
• Ericsson Inc.
• Industrial and Financial Systems (IFS)
• Mobisy Technologies Pvt. Ltd
• Oracle Corporation
• ServiceMax Inc.
The “Global Field Force Automation Market Analysis to 2027″ is a specialized and in-depth study of the Field Force Automation industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of Field Force Automation market with detailed market segmentation by component, platform, pricing model, deployment type, end-users and geography. The global Field Force Automation market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading Field Force Automation market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides overview and forecast of the global Field Force Automation market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from year 2017 to 2027 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South & Central America. The Field Force Automation market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
Field Force Automation Market Key Segments:
Based on component:
Based on Platform:
- mobile platform
- web-based solution
Based on Deployment Type:
- Subscription Based
- Quote Based
Based on End User:
- Large Enterprises
- Small Enterprises
- Medium Enterprises
Reasons to Buy the Report:
– Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Field Force Automation Market
– Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
– The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Field Force Automation Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
– Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
– Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
– Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
Purchase Complete Report at- https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPRE00003297